Prevents possible operator errors and makes the management of tightening operations more accurate.
• Designed for car assembly lines or other equipment that requires tightening reliability;
• The controller receives its signals from the power screwdriver, offering more reliability during tightening control;
• Count return function: whenever a screw is loosened, a signal from the power screwdriver decreases the count by one unit;
• The count correction function doesn't consider any partially screwed screws or double tightened screws as operation errors;
• Dual voltage operation (the screwdrivers' voltages can be found in the ID plates);
• Link function: allows the creation of a tightening sequence through the connection of DLR5640 tightening counters in series, without the need of an external programmable controller;
• Locking function: prevents the screwdriver from being started up by accident;
• Compact and lightweight (30% less when compared to other Delvo models).