1 - Flow valve.
A sensitive disk sends a pneumatic signal to the pulse counter when the tool is turned on.
2 - Pulse counter:
It can be found below the flow valve; its purpose is controlling the injector's work frequency - which can be adjusted for each cycle, for every five cycles or for every ten cycles of tool operation.
3 - 300-ml oil reservoir:
It isn't pressurized, so it can be refilled whenever you desire, in a fast way. Models without reservoir can be provided; they can be fed by a separate, individual reservoir, or by a centralized oil feeding system.
4 - Oil injector:
Pressures of 4 bar (at least) enable injecting oil with the right volume, in a designated point next to the tool. Through the adjustment button, the oil volume to be injected can be reduced in steps of 1/50 of the reservoir's maximum capacity, down to the minimum of 1/10. The Serv-Oil models are provided with injectors for maximum injection volumes of 1/2 drop, 1 drop and 2 drops - where 1 drop equals to 1/30 of one cubic centimeter (cm³).
• Keeps the workplace clean (ISO 14000);
• It doesn't use the nebulization system adopted by most lubricators - which doesn't avoid oil impregnation in the hoses caused by the impact of oil droplets in curves, elbows, irregular surfaces and obstructions, thus causing lack or excess of oil in certain moments, and creating an unsafe environment for the operators;
• Being an accurate and constant lubrication system, it extends machine lifetime, and allows increased precision and consistency in the applied torque of fastening tools;
• It avoids oil waste;
• It can be easily coupled to conventional filters and pressure regulators from any manufacturer;
• In addition to decreasing oil refilling frequency, it delivers the required oil volume in the right moments.