• One-touch connection. Eliminates the unpleasant noise and reaction in the uncoupling procedure;
• Fully interchangeable with the Hi-Cupla series;
• The connection is completed by inserting a plug in the socket;
• A unique safety lock opens and closes the valve;
• A plug is required for disconnection.
• Body material: Tempered and chromed steel;
• Dimensions: 1/4" (type 20), 3/8" (type 30), 1/2" (type 40), 1/2" (type 400), 3/4" (type 600);
• Work pressure: 10 kgf.cm2;
• Maximum pressure: 15 gf/cm2;
• Sealing material: Nitrile rubber (code - SG);
• Operation temperature: -20ºC ~ +80ºC When the safety lock is opened, the hose depressurizes without any noise or reaction;
• The safety lock device prevents the air from being released without a connected plug;
• The key feature of couplings of the PV series is to avoid accidental uncouplings and accidents caused by a fast depressurization of conventional couplings when disconnected.