The M.Shimizu Torciometric Bench is designed to check all the tools on an assembly line (electronic, pneumatic, hydropneumatic, battery and torque wrench tools) and perform statistical calculations including Cm and Cmk.
Equipped with static transducers and mechanical seal simulators.
All operations can be managed by PC equipped with MSqnet QA software that manages functions and results.
You can also view the simulation curve in torque / angle * and torque / time, group curves, zoom in views, and export them to pdf format.
Modular structure in aluminum.
Autonomy for industrial use, with automatic battery charger 220 VAC 50 ~ 60Hz;
Drawers with Kit accessories / adapters;
New generation static transducers complete with mechanical seal simulators;
Angle measurement accuracy: + -1% of 360º;
Full documentation in Portuguese with M.Shimizu calibration certificate in accordance with ISO 17025;
Optionally we can offer our line of torque transducers (page 7) to complement the bench functions.
• All-in-One industrial PC;
• Windows platform;
• Built-in Ethernet card: 10/100 Mbps;
• Standard communication ports (USB, RS232, etc.);
• Color graphic display of 15 ", optionally can be offered with touch screen;
• Keyboard and mouse;
• Supplementary input for external transducers;
• Administration of users with different levels of access;
• Data management of manufacturers;
• Tool models;
• Tolerance classes;
• Several torque reading units, among the main ones: Nm, Kgf.m, Lb.ft;
• Management of operations with structure in the form of organization chart, allowing the creation of subtitles;
• Presentation of test results with several graphs for statistical analysis and export of data in CSV and PDF formats.