The Manual Torque Multiplier enables the user to apply a given torque through the action of planetary gears with one or more stages; each stage increases the applied torque by the transmission ratio factor, considering the efficiency rate of the multiplier set.
Using a torque meter, the operator manually applies a known torque to the multiplier and, by action of the multiplier's transmission ratio, the resulting torque will correspond to the value applied by the operator multiplied by that factor, taking into account the efficiency rate.
• Accuracy better than ±5%; you have only to apply the factor to achieve the resulting torque;
• Designed and built with high quality bearings, assuring repeatability and long life;
• Ideal to apply a given torque, using snap, analog or digital torque meters, or to facilitate the release of high torque screws;
• It can be used in several industries, such as petrochemical, power generation, mining, transport and large-sized machines;
• Its compact design allows for use in tight spaces;
• Provided with a standard reaction bar (other bars are available under request);
• The 2,000, 3,000, 4,500 and 6,000 Nm models can be equipped with a non-return ratchet system.