• Use: air and inert gases;
• Body material: aluminum;
• Work pressure: 1.5 MPa (15 kgf/cm2);
• Maximum pressure: 2.0 MPa (20 kgf/cm2);
• Sealing material: Nitrile rubber;
• Operation temperature: -5ºC ~ +60ºC;
• Interchangeability: compatible with all plugs of the CUPLA series.
Operation with an open or closed valve
The valve can be open or closed when connecting the coupling.
After plug connection, sleeve B can slide to open the valve. The full flow in then achieved.
Sleeve B can slide to its original position to interrupt the flow.
When sleeve B slides in the plug direction, ring A must be rotated to lock the locking ring, thus avoiding any accidental disconnection of the coupling.
When sleeve B returns to its original position, the valve is closed and all residual air at the plug side will be released, reducing the risk of accidents.