The couplings of the SP-V series have been developed for vacuum emptying and filling of cooling gases and oils. This is feasible thanks to their valve system on both parts (plug and socket), which enables a leak-free uncoupling procedure. The couplings of the PCV series have been designed for fast connection in copper pipes. Models of the SP-V and PCV series work together usually.
• Manufactured with: Brass;
• Vacuum capacity: 10-3 mmHg;
• Fluid types: air, freon (R12 / R22), cooling oil, helium, nitrogen and vacuum;
• Sealing: Neoprene;
• Work temperature: -20°C ~ +80°C;
• Fluid type: freon (R12), helium, nitrogen, hot air and cooling oil;
• Sealing: Viton;
• Work temperature: -20°C ~ +180°C.