• Body material: Tempered and chromed steel;
• Dimensions: 1/8", 3/8", 1/4";
• Maximum work pressure: 1.0 MPa (10 kgf/cm2);
• Test pressure: 1.5 MPa (15 kgf/cm2);
• Sealing material: Nitrile rubber (code - SG);
• Operation temperature: -5ºC ~ +60ºC.
Twist connections will not leak, even at maximum pressure.
Maximum recommended tightening torque - Nom (kgfocm).
• The air must always flow from the socket to the plug;
• When used in vibrating or impact tools, the couplings must be at least 30 cm away from the tool, by means of a short hose;
• Dust and solid particles must be avoided in the air network, as they cause damages and leaks.