New 14 - 24 - 34 pneumatic series, lighter and faster, with the unique "Clecomatic" clutch system to assure high accuracy and longer life in the most severe operating conditions;
• Air pressure fluctuations or ineffective lubrication do not significantly interfere in tightening quality and accuracy;
• Low reaction to torque, and low noise / vibration levels, in order to reduce operator fatigue;
• All models are reversible, with an adjustment to work in an oil-free mode;
• The high accuracy angle head doesn't need wedges in the pinion/crown set assembly, thus providing easier maintenance;
• Optional system to control torque and tightening cycles, by sending a pneumatic signal to a control panel, with visible / audible indication of OK/not OK operation, cycle counter and the capacity to store up to 1,000 tightening cycles, in addition to the display of charts in the screen.